Floral Watercolor Workshop in ABQ
Time & Location
About This Workshop
I'm beyond excited and honored to be hosting an in person Floral Watercolor Workshop, Sun, October 14th! This class will be geared toward beginner to intermediate students, but those with any level of experience are more than welcome to attend! In this class we'll be going over some basic watercolor techniques, including color theory and how to create form and depth. I'll also be sharing exactly what supplies I use for my own watercolor paintings, and answering any and all questions you might have. As a bonus, at the end of the night, each student will be able to leave with their own high quality watercolor supplies!
Whether you're a newbie to watercolors, or you're just looking for some one-on-one instruction to help you up your painting game, this is the class for you!
What this class includes:
- 3 hours of instruction with me.
- Two round watercolor brushes.
- A circle palette with 8 high quality paint wells.
- A block of cold press watercolor paper for you to practice with.
- A watercolor painting pamphlet (covering supplies and a few techniques!) for you to keep as a reference.
Space is limited, so if this class sells out, you can fill out a form to get on my waiting list.
I hope to see you there!
- Sold OutWatercolor Workshop Guest!$65$650$0